Withdrawing from a class after being accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

510braves

Reaction score
If I got accepted into a school that does not require cell biology as a pre-requisite, can I withdraw from the class with a W and it not affect getting in?

Members don't see this ad.

Happened to me at Penn with bio 2 - they were very kind and told me to go ahead and save myself the money, as I had other upper-level biology course credit. Again, your mileage may vary, and I'd contact the school to be on the safe side.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just dropped my Organic Chemistry class today after calling WSU the other day and making sure it was OK! Such a great feeling!

I just dropped my Organic Chemistry class today after calling WSU the other day and making sure it was OK! Such a great feeling!
That’s comforting! I’m planning on applying to WSU next cycle, as I’m an Idaho resident. But I’ll also be applying to Colorado state and Midwestern which require O-chem 2. If I get in to WSU I’d rather not

Reactions: 1 user
That’s comforting! I’m planning on applying to WSU next cycle, as I’m an Idaho resident. But I’ll also be applying to Colorado state and Midwestern which require O-chem 2. If I get in to WSU I’d rather not
That was exactly my logic. I was taking the full series (again, to improve previous grades and open the door to more schools) just in case. Sionara, ochem!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users