Withdrawing from Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chubby23

Reaction score
Hello,

I start pharmacy school next week on Monday. However, I am on the waitlist for my first choice. If I get an admission offer from my first choice can I withdraw from the school that I will be attending on Monday??

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I start pharmacy school next week on Monday. However, I am on the waitlist for my first choice. If I get an admission offer from my first choice can I withdraw from the school that I will be attending on Monday??

Each school has a specific date to “withdraw” from your courses. Some have specific dates to “undo” or dismiss the semester in professional schooling so as not to counter your GPA. Look up the deadlines at your school. If you find yourself in that category then you can simply decline and switch.

Unless your tuition gap is an extremity from one school to another (even then...) your best bet is to leave it alone and get ready for classes on Monday.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello,

Have you researched the predicted pharmacy market outlooks in 6 years...?