Woke up from a nightmare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stacker

n = 1
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This morning I didn't wake up to my alarm clock. I woke up to a nightmare. I dreamed that I had gotten a rejection letter from University of Michigan stating that I had not sufficiently taken enough difficult courses or fulfilled the prerequisites. The mail also came with two D cell batteries. My subconscious is weird.

Members don't see this ad.

This morning I didn't wake up to my alarm clock. I woke up to a nightmare. I dreamed that I had gotten a rejection letter from University of Michigan stating that I had not sufficiently taken enough difficult courses or fulfilled the prerequisites. The mail also came with two D cell batteries. My subconscious is weird.

Have you by any chance... played Alan Wake?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Weird dream. D batteries? Maybe that means they think you can use a little "extra juice" perform better, a la the Energizer Bunny. It just keeps going, and going, and going...

exact opposite for me... got an interview invitaion in the dream... ahhh the feeling of waking up back to reality from that dream.. inexplicable hah!

I dreamt that AADSAS updated to say I was rejected from every school to which I applied, but accepted to a "community college of dentistry".

Another nightmare that AADSAS updated to show all rejections, including deferrals from the courses I signed up to take this fall. Rejected from biostats, oh okay....

You wanna know what my nightmare was last night? Waking up as a mutated zombie after the city was going though an aerial west nile spray. Who knows what else is contained in that spray.:scared:

I dreamt that AADSAS updated to say I was rejected from every school to which I applied, but accepted to a "community college of dentistry".

Another nightmare that AADSAS updated to show all rejections, including deferrals from the courses I signed up to take this fall. Rejected from biostats, oh okay....
Died laughing :rofl:

i had a dream that i received a rejection email too. i IMMEDIATELY checked my phone to make sure it wasn't real haha