womansurg MIA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homunculus

SDN Caveman Administrator
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so did she come back with a new name or did she really quit after the whole "brain death" thing?

i miss her cynical passive-aggressiveness :(

Members don't see this ad.

do a search-- her last post was in that thread i think. she had basically been backed into a corner by some anesthesia folks on brain function under anesthesia, pain and the perception of it. somehow they got on the topic of "brain dead" and her definition of it wasn't right. so i guess instead of admitting she was wrong she bailed. surgeons, lol.

then again, she may have come back as a different name, but her posting style was such that i would *think* i would recognize it.

Members don't see this ad :)
holy crap, 1999?!? nice to meet you fellow oldschooler i don't recognize the name though. did you pull a rip van-winkle or something on us?

No Rip Van Winkle, just don't post a lot - usually lurking. Don't really visit MEM anymore, but there was a time in the mid to late 90's when that was the only source of info for premeds out there. I did change my name a while back during a brief period when this was allowed. SDN has come a long way since I first joined and it was a sleepy little internet bulletin board. Although there are tons of ridiculous posts now and people get a kick out of posting nonsense, this is still by far the best resource out there. Tons of good info, just gotta sift through and take it all with a grain of salt. Helped me a bunch as I now coast thru my 4th year of school.

blotto geltaco