Women in OMFS???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L8DYV said:
"Banned" must be having menopause issues... :D

Members don't see this ad.

OMFSCardsFan said:

hey OMFscards and swampyankee (banned...again) or whatever your new username is,

are you by any chance sleeping together and exchanging this hate-the-fightingspirit energy through your body fluids or somethin? guys, take it easy. why all this hate? if you have a problem with my posts, just let me know in a clear way. now if you simply hate my guts, then that's a different story. i am sorry that both of you feel that way. it really is a waste of mental energy to hate someone. if you think that i am wasting SDN's space, then allow me to ask the following question:

which is more wastefull of cyberspace? submitting off-topic posts or hate posts that are posted for the sole purpose of demeaning one's character and argumentative skills?....

having said that, i admit that i am guilty of making this thread stray off its intended path. but i am not the only one: i just felt compelled to respond to esclavo's remark. then toofache entered the discussion.....it's a forum though so should we not feel free to discuss these issues even if it means that some threads would stray a bit?

fightingspirit said:
are you by any chance sleeping together and exchanging this hate-the-fightingspirit energy through your body fluids or somethin?
Wow, aren't you clever. Did you think that up all by yourself? All you needed was a "your momma" line to make that the ultimate dis.

fightingspirit said:
guys, take it easy. why all this hate? if you have a problem with my posts, just let me know in a clear way. now if you simply hate my guts, then that's a different story. i am sorry that both of you feel that way. it really is a waste of mental energy to hate someone.
There is a large difference between hating someone and thinking they are a *****. Funniest part is that you don't seem to realize that everyone else is thinking the exact same thing we are--they're just more tactful about it. God didn't bless me with tact. God blessed "Banned" with Tourette's. God didn't bless you with intelligence. We've all got our weaknesses. You win some, you lose some...

Members don't see this ad :)
OMFSCardsFan said:
Wow, aren't you clever. Did you think that up all by yourself? All you needed was a "your momma" line to make that the ultimate dis.

There is a large difference between hating someone and thinking they are a *****. Funniest part is that you don't seem to realize that everyone else is thinking the exact same thing we are--they're just more tactful about it. God didn't bless me with tact. God blessed "Banned" with Tourette's. God didn't bless you with intelligence. We've all got our weaknesses. You win some, you lose some...

i think that swami did not bless you with many things, not just tact. but i'll stop there to avoid descending to your level.

carry on...

OMFSCardsFan said:

and you must be having your period...

Status
Not open for further replies.