Work/Activities and personal statement trade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9

907914

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I have a pretty solid finalized list for my W/A section. I was curious if anyone would be willing to give it a glance over and comment on the activities and categorizations? Please let me know and thank you in advance!

*EDIT* I should note, if other Premeds want to "Trade" PS and W/A so we you can get a review of your stuff as well, by all means!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I should note, if other Premeds want to "Trade" PS and W/A so we you can get a review of your stuff as well, by all means!