work/activities review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Can anyone look over my work/activities section please? I am pressed for time as I am simultaneously studying for my MCAT?! I am pretty much done with it, but recently added a couple of new descriptions and need some feedback on those and a run through of the other ones. Any help will be appreciated so I can finally submit ASAP, thank you very much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone look over my work/activities section please? I am pressed for time as I am simultaneously studying for my MCAT?! I am pretty much done with it, but recently added a couple of new descriptions and need some feedback on those and a run through of the other ones. Any help will be appreciated so I can finally submit ASAP, thank you very much!


I can help out, if you can give me some quick pointers on mine
 
Hey guys, would anyone be willing to take a look at my activity descriptions? I haven't received any feedback on my activities yet, so I am interested in what you'd have to say about the content and style. I'd greatly appreciate your help and I am willing to review something of yours! Thanks!