work/activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slee321

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So...I dont know what to write for ...biology club? advice? THANKS :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

slee321 said:
So...I dont know what to write for ...biology club? advice? THANKS :luck:

Describe what you did in the club genius. If you can't think of what to write it probably shouldn't be on your AMCAS anyway.

If you have an activity you don't have anything to write about...they it's not really an activity you did. If you did something, then you have something to talk about. Simply being a member and never participating is not impressive and shouldn't be on your app.

Members don't see this ad :)
sentrosi said:
If you have an activity you don't have anything to write about...they it's not really an activity you did. If you did something, then you have something to talk about. Simply being a member and never participating is not impressive and shouldn't be on your app.

So you didnt include activites where you weren't the head of things? Because I wasn't the president but I participated in discussions and attended all the guest lectures and aided in fundraising. But its sounds kind of wishy-washy. I shouldnt include it?

ChymeChancellor said:
Describe what you did in the club genius. If you can't think of what to write it probably shouldn't be on your AMCAS anyway.

and no need to have attitude. this is a forum for discussion correct?