China and Eastern Asia Work As A Doctor In Australia

Started by johnvegas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johnvegas

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Want to work in Australia as a Doctor? We will find you a Job in Australia as a Doctor.

There are numerous positions available for Overseas Trainded Doctors in Australia.

Employment as a Doctor in Australia is very rewarding.

We are seeking Employment for Doctors in Australia - Job Doctor Australia.🙂

visit : www.work-doctor-australia.com
 
Want to work in Australia as a Doctor? We will find you a Job in Australia as a Doctor.

There are numerous positions available for Overseas Trainded Doctors in Australia.

Employment as a Doctor in Australia is very rewarding.

We are seeking Employment for Doctors in Australia - Job Doctor Australia.🙂

visit : www.work-doctor-australia.com

thanks for the invite. 🙂 i'm interested in both working in the hospital and as a family doctor (since i'm currently undergoing training in family medicine). i'm about to sit for the IELTS next month. hope i'd get a band score of more than 7.
 
Hi,
I`m glad to know someone started this thread!:luck: I was searching since long on this, but really couldn`t get through much.
I`m IMG & did my DCH from overseas. i`m looking to work in Australia.
Would let me know how are the job opportunities for overseas trained doctors in Oz?
Also, kindly tell me how would I come to know about the existing vacancies & where I apply for it?
ThankU in advance!