Work At Home Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

loveyourwork

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to go about applying for these types of jobs? I have no idea where to even start. I've heard of pharmacists working from home, but my searches don't turn up much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you need skills when you work from home? :laugh:

I work from home because I have skills. But it is nice to work from home..yet more often than not, it's hard to call it quits at 5pm. I can put in massive hours workin from home but I have the flexibility to do other things around my schedule, as long as I get my work done.