Work Experience

Started by lduong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lduong

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to decide how much information I need to write about my work experiences on PharmCAS. For instance, if I worked as a pharmacy technician do I even need to include a brief description since it is pretty obvious already? How about lab assistant? I would probably need to include what the study is about, no? Thanks for your help 🙂
 
Describe everything, especially aspects that set you apart. Did you help train new employees? What about communication skills?
As a lab assistant, what were your respnsibilities?
Think in terms of the skills you acquired at each job.