work in both retail and outpatient pharmacies?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacology888

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am currently working for a retail chain, but I want to do work at an outpatient pharmacy; is this possible? I know I can't work for 2 retail chains due to the fact they are direct competitors, but can I work for an outpatient pharmacy (is this considered institutional?) and a retail company at the same time? What about working for a retail chain and a MCO such as Kaiser simultaneously?

thanks
 
Perhaps you can work in retail and LTC. I did an IPPE rotation at a LTCish facility, which I really liked it even though my appreciation was entirely retrospective. 🙂