Workin with a tech who's handwritting is atrocious..

Started by undertow
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undertow

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread was inspired from that WA cursive thread.

I'm a tech at this pharmacy. i'm someones responsible for typing/processin the rx's. anyway, theres this other old guy russia(about 60 yrs old) who's handwriting is very bad. When he takes down patient and insurance info its like trying to decipher some type of foreign language. Its such a pain in the ass when i'm trying to "type". should i kick his ass and tell he to learn to write or what
 
I'd have no hesitation to solve this quickly. I'd give it back every time & have him write it so I can read it. It wouldn't take him too long to figure out he needs to write more clearly for you.

He continues to do it because he can!