Working along side previous therapist?

Started by icor1031
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

icor1031

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just a student right now, but when I get to the point of doing my internship - the place I'd like to go and the place most likely to accept me are not the same.

Where I'm most likely to be accepted is where my current therapist also works (I won't be ready to start an internship for 4-10 years.)

Not being privy to the affairs of life in an office with a few psychologists, how awkward would it be for myself and my (then) past therapist if I work where they do?

Unfortunately, I live in a small city and there are only a few places I can ask for an internship - perhaps less; this assumes I haven't moved.
 
Last edited: