China and Eastern Asia Working as a doctor in China

Started by dims
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dims

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am currently a medical student from Indonesia. I'm thinking about moving to China, i've applied Zhejiang Medical University, the MBBS program. I would like to know about working as a doctor in China. Do they earn alot of money? How much is the salary?

Thank you
 
dims

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but I have a question to ask you, if you don't mind.

How much does a doctor get paid in Indonesia. (A non-specialist, dokter umum or junior doctor in the hospital. Thank you.
 
As far as I know as a Chinese medical students, most doctor's salary is really poor compared to their hard working. But if you are graduated from a good medical school(Zhejiang Medical University is top10 in China!) and lucky enough to enter a nice department in a big hospital, you can earn an amazing money from "drug freeback"(sorry I don't know the proper name about this "rule")
 
i am in china, i have gratulated 10 years, my salary is only 79990¥ one year. don't come to zhe medical college. it is the same as us.