Working at Northwestern University vs. BU MAMS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

laurenv

I need some advice from fellow SDNers. I currently work at NU in Chicago but was accepted to the BU MAMS program for this fall. I love my job, however, I know that I need to move on and start my own path, because I know that I don't want to do this for the rest of my life. However, I'm not sure exactly what I want to do. I don't know if I want to go to med school or dental school, so I was hoping that by attending the BU program I would get a better idea of what would be a better fit for me. My question for everyone reading this is: should I stay in Chicago and continue working and apply to dental school next June or go to the BU MAMS program this fall. What would you do??? I need some advice. Just an FYI: I've never been to Boston, so any information regarding the city, living situations, and how expensive it is to live there (compared to Chicago) would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!

Members don't see this ad.