Working while in pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't even look at that picture. The thought of having birds around me freaks me out.

wuss

Members don't see this ad.

How much bird poop got on you when you got the avatar picture taken?

amazingly none! Not even the one that is on my head. I did step on a lot though and won't wear those shoes anymore

I can't even look at that picture. The thought of having birds around me freaks me out.

awww, but I had no control. They just suddenly were drawn to me out of nowhere for no reason. I felt like a mexican Snow White!! :laugh: Birds are sweet creatures....

Members don't see this ad :)
You must have smelled like bread crumbs.

ha...very funny. Perhaps youre right, but I'm telling myself its something like what The Carpenters are talking about here in the first 35 seconds...:D

[YOUTUBE]i4sRwHmLqdI[/YOUTUBE]

There are birds...then there are pigeons, grackles, vultures.. overall, rare birds may be neat to look at but they're mostly nasty..

On a side note, our resident Coopers Hawk may have been run over by a car 2 miles down the road. The dead hawk is definitely a cooper's hawk..and we haven't seen him lately. :(

img3450c.jpg

I've heard that it's very important to work while in pharmacy school, however does the type of work matter? At this moment I do not have a job. I do volunteer as a pharmacy technician, but I've been told that having a job is more important. So, I am wondering if I should apply exclusively for pharmacy technician jobs or if any job will look good? Please advise. Thank you.

Btw I saw that there were previous threads on similar matters but they are from long ago so I thought I would ask again. Thanks!

My school tells us not to work at all during the school year. Shoulda seen the look on my advisors face when I said I've been doing ~35 a week with some 50-60 hour weeks sprinkled in there lol