Worried..can some give me some advice?

Started by syeh3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

syeh3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am really worried here.

If i graduate my undergrad with just a minor and no major meaning like a general studies degree would i still get accepted into post bac programs for pre med?

if so which schools to apply to?

and what GRE scores does columbia look for if I want to apply there (just a shot...)
 
Most post-baccs don't have a SPECIFIC major requirement. General studies would probably be considered a non-science major.
 
Although General Studies would probably be considered non-science, they might worry about a perceived lack of direction. In other words, you would need to show on your application and through volunteering/research that you really want to do medicine and are not picking it for lack of a better option. I'm not sure about this, but it is my suspicion.