Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am new to SDN.
I plan to take the MCAT in about 3 months. I took a practice FL, and got a 488, but my target score is a 508, so I am super worried about bringing it up in 3 months. Also, I currently attend a Big Ten PWI, and I plan to apply to HBCUs. *Hoping for an acceptance* How do I decide on going to an HBCU or a PWI?
Any advice on MCAT, med school, life, or anything is greatly appreciated!! Thank you
I plan to take the MCAT in about 3 months. I took a practice FL, and got a 488, but my target score is a 508, so I am super worried about bringing it up in 3 months. Also, I currently attend a Big Ten PWI, and I plan to apply to HBCUs. *Hoping for an acceptance* How do I decide on going to an HBCU or a PWI?
Any advice on MCAT, med school, life, or anything is greatly appreciated!! Thank you