Worst Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Feinberg School of Medicine

Describe the top 3 distinguishable characteristics (non-academic) you possess and tell us how you think these characteristics will enhance your success as a FSM medical student and future physician.
(Limit your response to about 400 words)

This essay is killing me!!! It really shouldn't be this hard....

And then they give you a deadline that's about two weeks away - I'm glad I happened to read that e-mail and noticed the early deadline.... AND they say that you should be able to fill out the application in two or so hours... Bullsh***

Members don't see this ad.

my vote goes to duke...worst secondary of all time

Hey, I was really worried about the two weeks thing too, but I called them and it turns out they only give two weeks to everyone; it's not a set date. On the bright side, you can get your other apps out early if you recycle Feinberg's essay. But yeah..."two hours"...

Members don't see this ad :)
actually, as someone who has finished ucla and duke, i thought ucla was way worse. i feel that it is much harder to write a meaningful essay in 800 characters than in an unlimited amount of space, and there were roughly the same number of them.

I think all the chicago schools have tuff secondaries. NWU and Uchicago takes forever. Its crazy to think anyone can finish NW's essays in an hour as they say it should be.

Tulane was the most annoying because you have to print out your amcas and send them a huge packet of stuff. Also they give you like half a line of space to put what your current activies are.

definitely Duke, UCLA, and Hopkins.

what if you didn't have enough activities to write about for UCLA? thank goodness that wasn't my case, but still... talk about discouraging.