Would med schools look down on my app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

weeeeeeeesssss

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did dual enrollment during high school- so I transferred to college during 2nd-semester sophomore year; would they look down on my application if I didn't do all four years of college? But I completed all my prereqs with high marks and a good gpa?
 
I did dual enrollment during high school- so I transferred to college during 2nd-semester sophomore year; would they look down on my application if I didn't do all four years of college? But I completed all my prereqs with high marks and a good gpa?
Those dual enrollment classes are real college credits. You will need a transcript from that college, as well as your other bachelor's degree college.