Would Someone Please Answer the Last 2 PM&R Posts by Atlas & NYDUDE?

Started by nydude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nydude

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they have gone unanswered for several days now.
 
Originally posted by nydude:
they have gone unanswered for several days now.

Our "resident" expert on PM&R, Stinky Tofu, has started his residency this week so I imagine he is a tad busy. I'm sure he will answer the questions when he gets a chance if someone else doesn't chime in.

I know its frustrating but try and be patient because we rely on the good graces of students and residents to answer the questions. 😀
 
Nydude,
You can get more information on PM&R from the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at http://www.aapmr.org/

They can also send you a free med student packet within a week, that has everything you need to know on PM&R from residency match info, what a typical day is like as a resident, trends in the specialty etc. I really reccommed it if your interested in the field.


To request a medical student packet, provide your name and mailing address to Dawn Levreau at [email protected] or (312) 464-9700.?