SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Would Someone Please Answer the Last 2 PM&R Posts by Atlas & NYDUDE?

Discussion in 'PM&R' started by nydude, Jun 27, 2001.

1. nydude

nydude Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 16, 2001
    they have gone unanswered for several days now.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic! Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Apr 9, 2000
    hSDN Member
    Our "resident" expert on PM&R, Stinky Tofu, has started his residency this week so I imagine he is a tad busy. I'm sure he will answer the questions when he gets a chance if someone else doesn't chime in.

I know its frustrating but try and be patient because we rely on the good graces of students and residents to answer the questions. :D

4. oceana

oceana Member 10+ Year Member

Aug 26, 2000
    Bay Area, CA
    Nydude,
    You can get more information on PM&R from the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at http://www.aapmr.org/

They can also send you a free med student packet within a week, that has everything you need to know on PM&R from residency match info, what a typical day is like as a resident, trends in the specialty etc. I really reccommed it if your interested in the field.

To request a medical student packet, provide your name and mailing address to Dawn Levreau at [email protected] or (312) 464-9700.?