• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Would STDs go under "Awards Earned"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hernandez

Paranoid and Crotchety...
15+ Year Member
May 14, 2004
knee deep in dog muck and crusty jugglers......
  1. Attending Physician
    kinetic said:
    Because I ran out of room.

anim_rofl2.gif

About the Ads

Newman8r

Membership Revoked
    Removed
    10+ Year Member
    Sep 1, 2004
    paradise
      this is so stupid, I'm tired of everyone bragging about all of their STDs

I'm just an average applicant, and have had only 1 STD... SDN is not representative of the average population of students - cause I don't even know anyone with more than 2 STDs....

whatever, I may not get into harvard, but there's still a bunch of schools who wouldn't look down on you for having only 1 or 2 STDs

kinetic

Membership Revoked
      Removed
      15+ Year Member
      Mar 17, 2004
        Shut up. Some of us worked hard -- during summers and after class -- to get our STDs. Sorry you were such a lazy ass and just sat around waiting for the STDs to come to you. I get so sick of people like you sometimes. You don't even deserve to be in this process.

Newman8r

Membership Revoked
        Removed
        10+ Year Member
        Sep 1, 2004
        paradise
          kinetic said:
          Shut up. Some of us worked hard -- during summers and after class -- to get our STDs. Sorry you were such a lazy ass and just sat around waiting for the STDs to come to you. I get so sick of people like you sometimes. You don't even deserve to be in this process.

look, all of you rich kids, with doctors as parents, can afford to have prostitutes help you out with your application by giving you STDs.... I'm a student of humble means, and I can't afford all of the extras to apply to medical school

About the Ads
          About the Ads

uclacrewdude

the uclacrewdude abides
          7+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Jul 28, 2003
          maddox.xmission.net
          1. Resident [Any Field]
            Fantasy Sports said:
            Why is it that African Americans and Hispanics with 1 STD have no problem getting into medical school, but Asians who worked a lot harder to get 6 STDs don't get any benefit? :mad:
            blacks and spicanos are socioeconomically disadvantaged more than asians. besides, asians fake having stds just to inflate their apps.

Fantasy Sports

10+ Year Member
            5+ Year Member
            Oct 28, 2004
              uclacrewdude said:
              blacks and spicanos are socioeconomically disadvantaged more than asians. besides, asians fake having stds just to inflate their apps.

Please, we all know that all medical students have sex with STD-laden prostitutes just to boast on their medical school applications, not because of altruism.

And then dont get me started on the gunners in my class. They actually tried to set me up with STD-lacking virgins. What nerve!

stoic

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"
              Lifetime Donor
              15+ Year Member
              Nov 4, 2000
              sodom, south georgia
                i can't believe that people who are going to be DOCTORS are going to sit around here and joke about STD's. these are serioius medical conditions that affect many people. think about HIV. what's funny about that?

you poeple need to grow up. i hope that admissions committees see this thread and find out what a bunch of self-righteous jerks you all are.

xSTALLiONx

Membership Revoked
                Removed
                10+ Year Member
                Aug 15, 2004
                  wow.. to those who were offended.. talk about not being tolerant :( .. remember.. this is life.. if you can't laugh at yourself or the evils of this world.. you'll... hmmm.... you'll be a craapp :laugh: y doctor..

About the Ads
                  Status
                  Not open for further replies.