Would STDs go under "Awards Earned"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinetic

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because I ran out of room.

Members don't see this ad.

kinetic said:
Because I ran out of room.

anim_rofl2.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno. That's why I'm asking for advice. Some of these things go under both categories.

is it herpes?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :(

This thread should be closed.

this is so stupid, I'm tired of everyone bragging about all of their STDs

I'm just an average applicant, and have had only 1 STD... SDN is not representative of the average population of students - cause I don't even know anyone with more than 2 STDs....

whatever, I may not get into harvard, but there's still a bunch of schools who wouldn't look down on you for having only 1 or 2 STDs

Shut up. Some of us worked hard -- during summers and after class -- to get our STDs. Sorry you were such a lazy ass and just sat around waiting for the STDs to come to you. I get so sick of people like you sometimes. You don't even deserve to be in this process.

kinetic said:
Shut up. Some of us worked hard -- during summers and after class -- to get our STDs. Sorry you were such a lazy ass and just sat around waiting for the STDs to come to you. I get so sick of people like you sometimes. You don't even deserve to be in this process.

look, all of you rich kids, with doctors as parents, can afford to have prostitutes help you out with your application by giving you STDs.... I'm a student of humble means, and I can't afford all of the extras to apply to medical school

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is it that African Americans and Hispanics with 1 STD have no problem getting into medical school, but Asians who worked a lot harder to get 6 STDs don't get any benefit? :mad:

plazaday said:
I got a record of FIFTEEN STD's! Do you think Harvard will give me a scholarship for that one????

such a liar.... does lying to others on SDN make you feel good?

My groin burns. With love.

0MG I caught the HIV once and died!

Seriously, it hurts.

Well I did have crabs once, does that count?

I'm no expert. I recommend you call up some schools and ask them.

Take Kinetic Off Probationary Status!!!!!

Hey, this thread is offensive And to think that people who might one day be doctors are posting in it. Sheesh. Take this to the lounge :thumbdown:

Fantasy Sports said:
Why is it that African Americans and Hispanics with 1 STD have no problem getting into medical school, but Asians who worked a lot harder to get 6 STDs don't get any benefit? :mad:
blacks and spicanos are socioeconomically disadvantaged more than asians. besides, asians fake having stds just to inflate their apps.

uclacrewdude said:
blacks and spicanos are socioeconomically disadvantaged more than asians. besides, asians fake having stds just to inflate their apps.

Please, we all know that all medical students have sex with STD-laden prostitutes just to boast on their medical school applications, not because of altruism.

And then dont get me started on the gunners in my class. They actually tried to set me up with STD-lacking virgins. What nerve!

truth is that most people in this thread haven't had enough sex to be exposed to more than one std

i can't believe that people who are going to be DOCTORS are going to sit around here and joke about STD's. these are serioius medical conditions that affect many people. think about HIV. what's funny about that?

you poeple need to grow up. i hope that admissions committees see this thread and find out what a bunch of self-righteous jerks you all are.

haha, this post was actually really funny.

props to the OP for being premed and having a sharp sense of humor!

indo said:
truth is that most people in this thread haven't had enough sex to be exposed to more than one std

so sad yet so true :(

wow.. to those who were offended.. talk about not being tolerant :( .. remember.. this is life.. if you can't laugh at yourself or the evils of this world.. you'll... hmmm.... you'll be a craapp :laugh: y doctor..

hee hee ...shut up! shut up!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.