You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Would you buy this stock?
Started by Epic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Small company who manufactures generic epogen and lovenox? Stock price at historical low of $5.30.... been as high as close to $30..
You can find it easily with google I'm sure..
If I weren't a poor student maybe.
Small company who manufactures generic epogen and lovenox? Stock price at historical low of $5.30.... been as high as close to $30..
You can find it easily with google I'm sure..
How's the P/E?
You shouldn't be looking at your portfolio today anyways...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Small company who manufactures generic epogen and lovenox? Stock price at historical low of $5.30.... been as high as close to $30..
You can find it easily with google I'm sure..
There was an article in Kiplinger's from this month that said health care stocks are on the rise. this is good for me because our Pfizer stock has kicked our butts over the past several months. 😳 I can go grab the article and reread, but it seemed like they were recommending Shire (makes Adderall). I'd be hesitant to buy Shire because I dont' know that they have any other products besides Adderall, and I don't know what's in the pipeline.
Lovenox is made by Sanofi - I don't consider them a small company... I don't think Lovenox is generic yet.
Epogen is made by Amgen; Procrit from Ortho Biotech. Based on all the negative publicity about the ESA's, I'd be hesitant to buy these stocks on the fact that they make Epogen/Procrit. I am thinking that providers are going to be prescribing ESA's less, and only when their lab values REALLY show they need it.
So Epic, which company are you referring to?
No...both drugs are on the way out
Where's Lovenox going? I thought the LMWH's were around to stay.
I kind of understand the problem with Epogen.
Small company who manufactures generic epogen and lovenox? Stock price at historical low of $5.30.... been as high as close to $30..
You can find it easily with google I'm sure..
well i have 2 years of stock experience. im currently with etrade, what i can tell u is that first off epogen is an expensive drug and lovenox dosnt have a high demand unlike plavix, crestor, atenolol and the high drugs. u should go more with labs that do research into drugs that are starting out. last year i bought a stock for 0.55 cents, this lab had performed an extremely successful test and it was blasted all over the news and in one day that 0.55 cents went to 1.7 then the next day 2.5 ( a $5000 would = $22700 ) bruhahahahahaha HAHAH lets say i was dancing but i sold out and thankfully i did bc it dropped a few days and began to fluctuate. anyways go with labs that are doing research, this is my OPINION.
Buy stock in my company. I haven't named it, but we're going to have a cart outside professional sporting events. It's going to have a huge banner that reads "Flaxseed Injections." We will have syringes full of androgens, EPO, and HGH for athletes to accidently fall down onto. The person who comes up with a winning name gets 5% stake in the company. 

How's the P/E?
You shouldn't be looking at your portfolio today anyways...
I never look at my portfolio...
well i have 2 years of stock experience. im currently with etrade, what i can tell u is that first off epogen is an expensive drug and lovenox dosnt have a high demand unlike plavix, crestor, atenolol and the high drugs. u should go more with labs that do research into drugs that are starting out. last year i bought a stock for 0.55 cents, this lab had performed an extremely successful test and it was blasted all over the news and in one day that 0.55 cents went to 1.7 then the next day 2.5 ( a $5000 would = $22700 ) bruhahahahahaha HAHAH lets say i was dancing but i sold out and thankfully i did bc it dropped a few days and began to fluctuate. anyways go with labs that are doing research, this is my OPINION.
what ever you say..
No...both drugs are on the way out
you know better than that...
There was an article in Kiplinger's from this month that said health care stocks are on the rise. this is good for me because our Pfizer stock has kicked our butts over the past several months. 😳 I can go grab the article and reread, but it seemed like they were recommending Shire (makes Adderall). I'd be hesitant to buy Shire because I dont' know that they have any other products besides Adderall, and I don't know what's in the pipeline.
Lovenox is made by Sanofi - I don't consider them a small company... I don't think Lovenox is generic yet.
Epogen is made by Amgen; Procrit from Ortho Biotech. Based on all the negative publicity about the ESA's, I'd be hesitant to buy these stocks on the fact that they make Epogen/Procrit. I am thinking that providers are going to be prescribing ESA's less, and only when their lab values REALLY show they need it.
So Epic, which company are you referring to?
Well...I did say a small company making generic lovenox and generic epo. This company is also working on generic fragmin...and a novel anticoagulant.
Epo/procrit has been a big deal but it would be less of a big deal if it didn't cost much.
btw, Epo is generic in europe... and this company is the front for the european company...
Stock is cheap because those generics aren't approved in the USA...but what will happen once they get FDA approval? And I know it will happen.
I never look at my portfolio...
I don't usually either...but you got me curious tonight so I did. 2 of mine split this week 😀
The Juice n' Swoosh?Buy stock in my company. I haven't named it, but we're going to have a cart outside professional sporting events. It's going to have a huge banner that reads "Flaxseed Injections." We will have syringes full of androgens, EPO, and HGH for athletes to accidently fall down onto. The person who comes up with a winning name gets 5% stake in the company.![]()
**** no. I'd buy gold. That ****s will be worth over $2000 here in a few years. It's inflation time and the dollar is about to get bitch slapped. Hell the Euro is $1.46..it's gained another penny since I set that new sig two days ago. If that stock quadruples in four years, it's still worth dick compared to what an average Indian, Russian, or Chinese would be worth in real international value. Don't buy into anything based in dollars in the next few years at minimum. Even if you win, you lose.
Like the RZA and the GZA said. Smith Barney? A bunch of bitches. You gots to play this **** rough, get in get out. This is real ****in life. Protect yo' god damn neck.
Like the RZA and the GZA said. Smith Barney? A bunch of bitches. You gots to play this **** rough, get in get out. This is real ****in life. Protect yo' god damn neck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well...I did say a small company making generic lovenox and generic epo. This company is also working on generic fragmin...and a novel anticoagulant.
Epo/procrit has been a big deal but it would be less of a big deal if it didn't cost much.
btw, Epo is generic in europe... and this company is the front for the european company...
Stock is cheap because those generics aren't approved in the USA...but what will happen once they get FDA approval? And I know it will happen.
Are you talking about Novartis & their Sandoz unit?
I agree epogen/procrit & lovenox aren't going anywhere. There may be more restrictions of formulary applications, but the drugs are here to stay.
This issue with these, I think is the pedigree - these are continually being mislabeled. Once pedigree is established, it will settle the issue down a bit.
As for stock pics - I just toured some of the research labs at UCSF & was invited to visit a biologic research facility not associated with the university. I'd say the bet is more on immunomodulators than current patents running out.
But - I've never been into investing in my own field, so what do I know???
The dollar is falling for now. In reality though it is undervalued vs the euro right now and overvalued vs most asian currencies. If you like to invest in currency then go for chinese currency as I can forsee it tripling in the next 10 years when the government is forced to allow it to reprice to prevent inflation.
Funny you should mention that stock though. I bought a couple thousand shares of it recently. It is a good time to buy right now in my opinion. (I assume you are talking about momenta?)
Funny you should mention that stock though. I bought a couple thousand shares of it recently. It is a good time to buy right now in my opinion. (I assume you are talking about momenta?)
What is the religion and sexual preference of the CEO?
What is the religion and sexual preference of the CEO?
Really?
Really?
No, no, hear him out. I wouldn't trust a gay Muslim as an investor if he was, say, the CEO of Hustler.
The dollar is falling for now. In reality though it is undervalued vs the euro right now and overvalued vs most asian currencies. If you like to invest in currency then go for chinese currency as I can forsee it tripling in the next 10 years when the government is forced to allow it to reprice to prevent inflation.
Funny you should mention that stock though. I bought a couple thousand shares of it recently. It is a good time to buy right now in my opinion. (I assume you are talking about momenta?)
Yup...Momenta.
It went up 30% past 2 days... no news but something is up...👍
Uh oh, some insider trading going on. Or you nerds in LV got eat other all hot and bothered...then started ****ing with your stock portfolios.
The only problem with the Renminbi (thanks Lethal Weapon) is that 90% of their country is a global south country but they have the earnings of a global north country. At some point the 2.7 Billion people will get pissed they are living in squalor and kill the 300 million people in charge.
I do like buying gold though, just make sure you have it on hand (or at least some of it) for when the raging *******ery *coughGovernmentcough* finally breaks the US economy.
I do like buying gold though, just make sure you have it on hand (or at least some of it) for when the raging *******ery *coughGovernmentcough* finally breaks the US economy.
Momenta doubled since I posted this thread.
That's all.
Oil hit $104 and the dollar is valued at an all time low since I posted in this thread. Haha, you still lose. Sadly, I do, too......
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K