Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
however, if it were somebody elses....it depends on what they ate.

I'd choose the fecal matter of a vegetarian over that of a omnivore. Someone who eats a lot of fruit, even better. :( I'm not so sure about the bun though. Could it be gluten-free?

This might be the most reassuring thread to read at this point in the cycle....

Members don't see this ad.

This thread-HANDS DOWN-is the best on SDN. You guys made my evening at work last night....even though I got some weird looks from the nurses and docs while I tried to hide my chuckles. :D

In all seriousness.....where's the hot dogs?!

Since I got into one of my first choice schools without eating a poo filled hotdog, I will say no to this question ;).

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, even come July 15th and all I have are a bunch of waitlists, I don't think I would be physically able to take more than a single bite. Will that get me in somewhere?

Since I got into one of my first choice schools without eating a poo filled hotdog, I will say no to this question ;).

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

No...if it clearly contains corn kernels. Or celery bits. Childhood trauma, plus I detest celery. Please chew thoroughly, folks!

Reactions: 1 user
I'd choose the fecal matter of a vegetarian over that of a omnivore. Someone who eats a lot of fruit, even better. :( I'm not so sure about the bun though. Could it be gluten-free?

This might be the most reassuring thread to read at this point in the cycle....

I'm a vegan. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

The things that gather over a thousamd posts on SDN amaze me. Hahahaha

Members don't see this ad :)
Wheat buns (preferably toasted) are a must it has to be healthy.

Well you can't just leave us hanging like that. What's the story?

Small child with overactive imagination + intact fecal corn kernels = teeth => nightmares about small internal cannibals. And I've never enjoyed the taste of celery.

Wheat buns (preferably toasted) are a must it has to be healthy.

I'd have to skip the wheat, but toasting is a great idea! I anticipate a few hours of pacing around and imagining a squalid future dying in a gutter before I can bring myself to take a bite: that bun would get pretty soggy. Toasting might reduce that.

Seriously, the real question is how wide is the girth of this foot long log of fecal matter. Than again, the question is would the girth really matter if you're set on eating **** to get into medical school. :laugh:

Seriously, the real question is how wide is the girth of this foot long log of fecal matter. Than again, the question is would the girth really matter if you're set on eating **** to get into medical school. :laugh:

No chode hot dogs is the only rule. Otherwise I would eat a poop hot dog to gain admission into even my last choice school.

Thank you, poop hotdog thread, for helping me keep my **** together. Poop jokes > panic thread.
I'm feeling a bit more reassured at this point; I've downgraded my commitment to poop cocktail wiener.

I would eat a poop hot dog for an acceptance to my top choice - but only on the condition that I was hammered, and that the person had a lot of corn and peanuts the night before.

If I had no other acceptances, then yes. If I had another acceptance which simply wasn't my top choice, then no.

Imagining trying to eat this makes me uncertain if I actually could.

Let's be honest. Last interview of the season, no acceptances and your mcat is about to expire....admission director walks in the room, holds an acceptance letter in front of us and slides that hotdog across the table???

Most of us would ask for a large coke to wash it down

Reactions: 6 users
Nice bump guys. I wonder what LizzyM thinks about this thread

Let's be honest. Last interview of the season, no acceptances and your mcat is about to expire....admission director walks in the room, holds an acceptance letter in front of us and slides that hotdog across the table???

Most of us would ask for a large coke to wash it down

Looool. I died.

Several months back, I answered no to this question... because I was young, foolish and idealistic. Now, however, who knows what I'd do.

Most of us would ask for a large whiskey to wash it down

Fixed.

Guys I'm gonna do it. I haven't gotten any acceptances yet and I need something to help me out. Even if it doesn't actually make a difference in my admissions decision it will at least make me feel like I have a better chance. Wish me luck.

Guys I'm gonna do it. I haven't gotten any acceptances yet and I need something to help me out. Even if it doesn't actually make a difference in my admissions decision it will at least make me feel like I have a better chance. Wish me luck.
NEVER begin eating the poop hot dog until you've at least seen the acceptance letter. Unless you're practicing, in that case it is acceptable

NEVER begin eating the poop hot dog until you've at least seen the acceptance letter. Unless you're practicing, in that case it is acceptable

I dated a chick from Leipzig. I so got this.

No...if it clearly contains corn kernels. Or celery bits. Childhood trauma, plus I detest celery. Please chew thoroughly, folks!

I love this. So you'll eat poop, but not celery?

Reactions: 1 users
Just stumbled across this thread for the first time, and all I can say is that I'd definitely take a splat into a poop hotdog pile for med school. ;)

Just stumbled across this thread for the first time, and all I can say is that I'd definitely take a splat into a poop hotdog pile for med school. ;)
Based on your wording alone it sounds like you're more interested in production than consumption ;)

What is all the fussing about here? Chop it into little pieces like you would put on a pizza, wash it down with something like gatorade, hold it with your teeth so you don't actually TASTE it, just the smell is lingering around, and then enjoy the next 4 years of medical school at your dream school.

Abandon your convictions, and you will be capable of the most inhuman and superhuman feats in life.

Absolutely. If it were mine I had to eat, I'd make sure not to eat Mexican food the day before.

You can get a lot of nutrients from a second harvest. Eat a lot of fiber and oatmeal so it comes out as a solid piece. poop Wellington anyone?

That poopmeat hot dog would be down my throat like yesterday. Much less painful than studying for the MCAT.