Would you like to be my student partner?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaizemelo

thaizemelo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to share some doubts with some. I am planing to do the test in Nov/dec.
If someone is interesting, let me know.
All the best.

Members don't see this ad.

thaizemelo said:
Hi, I would like to share some doubts with some. I am planing to do the test in Nov/dec.
If someone is interesting, let me know.
All the best.
Hi ,
I past ndb part 1 last week ,and now I wait my score . What do you want to know about exam?

Thank you a lot for your replay.
Actually, I am looking for a student partner, I mean, someone that haven´t done the nbde part I yet so we could study together.
But, if you don´t mind to help, i have some doubts about the exam. Did you think that the real exam is more difficult than the released ones?
The exam is that long that in the end you have no more strength to keep doing it? or could you finish the test with no problem?
And how were you in the exam? I hope that everything were ok. :D

All the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
thaizemelo said:
Thank you a lot for your replay.
Actually, I am looking for a student partner, I mean, someone that haven´t done the nbde part I yet so we could study together.
But, if you don´t mind to help, i have some doubts about the exam. Did you think that the real exam is more difficult than the released ones?
The exam is that long that in the end you have no more strength to keep doing it? or could you finish the test with no problem?
And how were you in the exam? I hope that everything were ok. :D

All the best.
Hi ,
No,it is not more difficult ,but it is not essier neither . You have same questions of old released ,but only 5-6 for every part. Very hard microbiology (a lot of genetics) . The time is ok ,but I finished only 10minutes before stop time . (I don`t speek very well English ,than ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you understand better than me ,you will be ok with the time ) Good look !!!!!!!!!

Thank you a lot. Did you go well in the test? i hope so...

thaizemelo said:
Thank you a lot. Did you go well in the test? i hope so...
yes ,I received today my score . Only 86. I am sad ,because I am 83 for dental anatomy ,and 89to microbiology .I was sure that I made very good to dental and very bad to micro . Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take the test in dec, so we can try to "share dobts".I reed now micro.