Would you name your son Dentin?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John Durian

Durio zibethinus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Random, but would you? I ran into this guy who was named Dentin and sure enough... he wanted to be a dentist :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Random, but would you? I ran into this guy who was named Dentin and sure enough... he wanted to be a dentist :rolleyes:

hahahahaha...

so when he grows up - he'll be dr.Dentin DDS.
Dr.D.
D-dawg..

during d-school, frnds may ask - hey dentin, didya read the chapter on dentin?

and his patients can tweet - 'dentin just reached my dentin..ouch!'

hahaha.. no, I wuldn't name my son dentin..enamel maybe..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd much rather name my first born John Durian.

what....about.... Crentist?

CRENTIST THE DENTIST (if he follows his daddy's footsteps, welllll according to Dwight, why wouldn't he ~ with a name like that)

The name carrie is ruined for me

I actually know a Dr.Dentin who is a prosthodontist.

thats a stupid name

Worked with an RN named "Nurse Payne" once lol.

Funny thing is that the patients would hear "nurse pain" lol. Not a fun thing to hear when you roll into the ER.

There's a Doctor House at the hospital where my primary care physician works. He doesn't have a cool accent nor is he very interesting.

There's a Doctor House at the hospital where my primary care physician works. He doesn't have a cool accent nor is he very interesting.

So disappointing....you'd think he'd strive to be cool and interesting and strut around like a boss :cool:

So disappointing....you'd think he'd strive to be cool and interesting and strut around like a boss :cool:

Haha, good point. If I was him, I'd walk around with a cane, a mini-basketball and fake a limp while insulting all my patients.

Ok maybe not that last part but still...