Wow...I'm impressed w/ the changes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mystique

The Procrastinator
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I know this isn't pre-allopathic related. But, wow, I'm amazed. I was just here a little while back, and everything was normal. Then I log on and find that you can now see who's logged in. How cool. Now, all you need is an "instant message" tool. I'm awed... :cool: :)

Members don't see this ad.

I agree :)
You should be able to instant message the peeps that are online..that would be fun :)
Then we will get ABSOLUTELY NO work done!!!

But it's a little slow now...hopefully it will speed up....

You should be able to instant message the peeps that are online..that would be fun :)

Members don't see this ad :)

That is enough Scoopy Doo :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oops..the damn site crashed on me when i was posting :) hahaha
so i guess it just kept adding my posts :)

The forum did seem to take a little longer to load...I thought it was just my computer pulling an AMCAS though :D I too hope that it gets a little faster, but hey the more users, the more info, the more fun!

Is it just me or is the site loading really slowly? Some pages haven't come up at all. Hope this doesn't last. What would I do without SDN?! :eek: ;)

The new "Who's Online" feature is slowing-down the server. I've been trying to tweak it to increase the performance (which is why some pages were not loading earlier).

I like the feature, but we're probably going to have to remove it due to the slow-down. After some more modifications, hopefully we can bring it back. :)

I love the new features, but I almost went into a panic when I could not get the pages to load earlier :eek: I have establised an obsessive addiction to SDN, and I couldn't possibly go ALL night without it!

I don't know about everyone else's computer, but mine loaded SDN much faster today.

It was funny last night when it was loading slow b/c it brought back memories of AMCAS. Haha! I was thinking "oh no, what am I going to do w/out SDN?"

Dr. Burnett, if you read this, I like the changes. I'm looking forward to any other ones you all have in mind. Who doesn't like procrastinating?

;)

OOh my computer took forever to open the posts too. It's nice to know who's on here, but I didn't want everyone to know of my addicted-to-SDN status :p