wow QR26, OC16 - sigh.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ACEbndgs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone... first time posting - i've read many of the "should i retake the DAT" threads and... i'm finally getting to do one of my own.

took mine just today - my heart's still racing from it all! haha sigh...

Subject - Standard score / Percentile
PA - 20 / 79.0%
QR - 26 / 99.6%
RC - 21 / 76.7%
Bio - 19 / 76.6%
GC - 20 / 79.8%
OC - 16 / 38.3% <--hmm...
TS - 18 / 63.0%
AA - 20 / 87.6%

i'm already pretty late in this admission cycle in getting my apps in, so i'm not planning on taking it a second time. i guess i'll have to settle for the OC16? i did get a B in orgo I, and a B in orgo II honors... i don't know if that helps at all.

but my GPA is barely a 3.0, so i'm thinking i won't have a good chance anywhere, really... :( so i'm applying to as many schools as i can afford this cycle. here's to hoping, i guess?

what do you guys think? :confused: i'd appreciate any feedback of any kind!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
....i got a c in orga 1 AND 2 and i got a higher score....hehehe sorry

well ur dat looks really good other than the orgo section! what happen? got tired?

just call the schools and see if that score is ok

If I was short on money, I would save my $$$ and prepare everything for next cycle.

I applied to 18 schools back in June, and with 2ndary + AADSAS fees, total came out to about $3000+...... If I don't get in this cycle, I am going to invest $50 into a strong rope and do the "hang-self" process

I don't wanna put you down, and I am sure you have a chance of getting in this cycle, but I believe its a slim chance at best. You have a low GPA and a rather lower-than average TS.

If I was you right now, I would take the next 2 months off, do nothing, or at least nothing DAT related and just enjoy your time. Come this January, start studying for the DAT and aim to have a retake date by May of 2011. I know you don't wanna retake, but look at the bright side: you did AWESOME in the 3 most annoying sections of the DAT (RC, math, and PAT), all you gotta do is buck up and work hard on the sciences, visit the DAT forums on good resources to use.

Good luck on whatever you decide

I applied to 18 schools back in June, and with 2ndary + AADSAS fees, total came out to about $3000+...... If I don't get in this cycle, I am going to invest $50 into a strong rope and do the "hang-self" process

:laugh: I hear you on the "hang-self" process...