WREB-Anyone been rejected for a lesion that wasn't deep enough??

Started by ostooth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ostooth

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a patient with a lesion on the mesial of #3 that seems to reach the DEJ, but BARELY does. Also, the patient has no other restorations!
For people who have gone through it already, how are the grading examiners in accepting lesions? Conservative? More aggressive?

I don't have any back-up patients right now so i'm not sure whether to use her or not.
 
OMG, this totally made me laugh. NO ONE knows what the heck those examiners are thinking. No advice for you except for TRY to find a class II that is clearly into the DEJ. I know tons of people who got rejections.