WREB/CDCA/etc. Assistant Review (Toothfairybev)

Started by seannlim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seannlim

761349
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all,

Just had the WREB exam this weekend and wanted to drop a couple lines on here about my experience with Beverly Darm aka toothfairybev.
She's been posted about here a few times, and that's how I found her.
I read good things about her, and I can attest to that 100%.
She takes care of all your paperwork, brings the patient up to get accepted/graded, and knows the ins and outs of this exam.
This exam is stressful enough as it is. If you want someone to keep it to a minimum, Bev is your perfect match.

If you need an assistant for your upcoming clinical board, get in touch with her.
She can be reached at [email protected]

Good luck everyone!