WREB courses, I need 4 people to register

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need four people who are taking the WREB so we can take the course for a cheaper price in the west. Anyone interested please let me know so we can register as a group and get a discount.
thanks in advance..

Members don't see this ad.

Prosthoman said:
I need four people who are taking the WREB so we can take the course for a cheaper price in the west. Anyone interested please let me know so we can register as a group and get a discount.
thanks in advance..

Where is te course and for how much and how long?

Narcissist said:
Where is te course and for how much and how long?

Hi:
if we have our group we can take it anywhere. I am in Oregon, let me know where you are at. I think it cost about 3000 but if we are four the cost will be much less than 3000 dollars.
I am willing to move to another state too. please if you are interested call me. I am going to leave you my number in private so you can call me alright?
the course is 4 days.

How many people do you have? I would be interested? Did you choose a state?

Members don't see this ad :)
smitty99 said:
How many people do you have? I would be interested? Did you choose a state?
I already registered for the course..I have had that post for a long time and no one bothered to reply....
take

where are you taking the course? I just signed up for the test. Are you currently in dental school?

smitty99 said:
where are you taking the course? I just signed up for the test. Are you currently in dental school?

I am a doctor and have finiesh dental school not very long ago. I will be taking the WREB in oregon.