WREB courses, I need 4 people to register

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need four people who are taking the WREB so we can take the course for a cheaper price in the west. Anyone interested please let me know so we can register as a group and get a discount.
thanks in advance..
 
Prosthoman said:
I need four people who are taking the WREB so we can take the course for a cheaper price in the west. Anyone interested please let me know so we can register as a group and get a discount.
thanks in advance..


Where is te course and for how much and how long?
 
Narcissist said:
Where is te course and for how much and how long?

Hi:
if we have our group we can take it anywhere. I am in Oregon, let me know where you are at. I think it cost about 3000 but if we are four the cost will be much less than 3000 dollars.
I am willing to move to another state too. please if you are interested call me. I am going to leave you my number in private so you can call me alright?
the course is 4 days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smitty99 said:
How many people do you have? I would be interested? Did you choose a state?
I already registered for the course..I have had that post for a long time and no one bothered to reply....
take
 
smitty99 said:
where are you taking the course? I just signed up for the test. Are you currently in dental school?

I am a doctor and have finiesh dental school not very long ago. I will be taking the WREB in oregon.