WREB Endo

Started by tinna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tinna

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took WREB this weekend. The school where I took WREB had digital radiographs for endo. I saved my post op endo radiograph in wrong place in edno folder in. Also I did not mount all four pre and post op xrays together in one template. So I have now One pre op anterior folder, one post op anterior folder, One preop posterior folder and one post op posterior folder.
What should I do, I have already sent e-mail to WREB but no idea what will they do. Anyone went through same situation plz share the experience.
Thanx
 
I had similar problem but I noticed the different folders during the exam and I asked the IT personal to help me consolidate the x-rays in one folder.

I would do the same thing you did contact the wreb try to explain the problem and hope that they will be able to see all the x-rays.