WREB Requirements Colorado

Started by Nena28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nena28

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm taking the WREBS in CA but I will be practicing in Colorado. The new guidelines for WREBs say that you only need to do one operative procedure unless you do not pass then you can do another to average the scores. I know ever state is different so I called the CO board but they were very vague. Does anyone know if I need to do two operative procedures for CO? And if so can they be the same type? For some reason their board said they could not give me that answer and that I would need to see legal council. I've attached what their website says. Please help!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 11.45.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 11.45.42 AM.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 144
Hello,

I'm taking the WREBS in CA but I will be practicing in Colorado. The new guidelines for WREBs say that you only need to do one operative procedure unless you do not pass then you can do another to average the scores. I know ever state is different so I called the CO board but they were very vague. Does anyone know if I need to do two operative procedures for CO? And if so can they be the same type? For some reason their board said they could not give me that answer and that I would need to see legal council. I've attached what their website says. Please help!
based on what you posted, it looks like you need to do the whole enchilada.
 
Hello,

I'm taking the WREBS in CA but I will be practicing in Colorado. The new guidelines for WREBs say that you only need to do one operative procedure unless you do not pass then you can do another to average the scores. I know ever state is different so I called the CO board but they were very vague. Does anyone know if I need to do two operative procedures for CO? And if so can they be the same type? For some reason their board said they could not give me that answer and that I would need to see legal council. I've attached what their website says. Please help!
Based on what it says, I’d do it all. Also, calling can be hit or miss. Their “licensing specialists” are far from being actual specialists. You usually have to talk to a supervisor before you get a solid answer, which can take multiple calls.