WREB Scoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iowa1525

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need some help here with WREB scoring. I get the 1-5 system. My question is, when a pt gets denies or a mod is denies, where do they subtract the score? If, on your prep, your median score avearges a 4 and you have a pt denied, does it become a 3.7? I am just wondering where the 0.3 comes off of. If I were to get all 3's and 1 4 on the prep, would that be enough to outweight the deduction?

Members don't see this ad.

Need some help here with WREB scoring. I get the 1-5 system. My question is, when a pt gets denies or a mod is denies, where do they subtract the score? If, on your prep, your median score avearges a 4 and you have a pt denied, does it become a 3.7? I am just wondering where the 0.3 comes off of. If I were to get all 3's and 1 4 on the prep, would that be enough to outweight the deduction?

Have you read the candidate guide? I'm sure that's where it's posted. I remember clearly this information being laid out and I think it may be in the prep score since mods for preps are part of the prep grade. Remember the total score is a 5, so they subtract this deduction from the 5 (i think), but let's say that your score is a 4 and then they subtract .3 then yes it becomes a 3.7. The candidate guide does a nice job explaining this.