WREB Written Help!

Started by drsldds11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsldds11

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am taking the WREB written in 2 weeks. I read the green Dental Board Busters book for the wreb once... stuff is kinda hard. I definitely gotta read it again before. Is this good enough? What else do I need to study? Any materials you can forward me? I would be insanely grateful...

I am begging for help.. I searched the forums here, and the threads are a bit old.. so I am worried that it might not apply as much. So I am asking now. I graduated in 2011, so the material has faded away somewhat... and I'm defintely not the "studier" I was in dental school.. So I am appealing to your guys guidance here.

thanks in advance