Wreb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tony-matel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone:
I am looking for WERB Prep couse in CA. Does anybody knows any prep course? mostly to practice after beeing away from Dental school almost a year. But practicing in a WREB class is better. I looked for a course all over , no luck!!!!!! any info would help people
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe dental school? I'm not sure what kind of prepping you need, because the stuff is as basic as it gets. I took the WREB after not picking up a handpiece for a year and passed.

I gave this lady $200 to let me do both amalgam and inlay on her. I also put her in a hotel for 2 days because the exam was 4 hours away in Houston, TX. My Perio patient was some guy I found in Houston in one of those indigent clinics. Lotsa Perio there, but I had a tough time finding Operative, because those indigent patients need 4-cusp buildups, not a class II MO.

Members don't see this ad :)
toothcaries said:
thanks for the info..
:thumbup:

i heard from a dental hygiene amiga that firestations were also great places to find reliable perio pts...
I wonder why firestations? Periodontitis is probably the most prevalent chronic disease out there, but the challenge comes in finding someone who will take time to let you xray & chart them, then also show up on the day you need them.

toothcaries said:
how much would u guys pay your patients to sit for the exam??

btw,
anyone from case western wanna share their patients next may?
:D

I took wreb/passed last year and just used random patients from my school...didn't pay one of them...I didn't pay or use an assistant either...had no major problems. Yup, I'm a cheapskate...