Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wright State or UCinncinati ADCOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by W222, Mar 30, 2004.

1. W222

W222 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Does anyone know how often either of these schools' ADCOMs meet? I interviewed at Wright on the 10th and UCinn about a month and a half ago. Also, does anyone know any percentages of those interviewed who are given acceptances AND how many get in off the wait lists. Any info would help greatly.

2. TysonCook

TysonCook Senior Member
    Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The only thing that you can do is keep your file up to date, and let them know that you are still interested. An applicant that is sending a letter every now and then lets them know that you are not just putting on a show, and that you have real interest in attending. It also shows that you are mature enough to realize that it is a big process, not just 1 day of interviewing that makes/breaks an applicant.

The adcom usually meets on a Tuesday (if I remember right).

Regardless, keep your interest alive and let them know that you still want to attend and are excited to do whatever it takes to get here.

Good luck!

3. W222

W222 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Tyson, do you currently go to U Cinnci? I think I remember one of the students who gave us a tour was named Tyson. Although it could have been another school and I am confused. I am more optomistic about Wright state than Cinnci and, although I liked both schools, I got a great sense about Wright state.

4. U4iA

U4iA εὐφορία
    10+ Year Member

i interviewed at wsu three weeks ago.. i called them today, they arent very receptive over the phone.. they want you to use the status page and leave them alone. but it takes quite a while before the status page is updated.

5. W222

W222 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

I called on monday and they said file would go to committee this week. I am anxiously awaiting a decision. I really liked WSU but I couldnt read my first interviewer. My second went well but my first I just couldnt tell. As for my Cinnci interview, I couldnt tell how the interviewer felt about me.