written LOR for optomCAS

Started by skyy001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skyy001

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

One of my evaluators has requested to send a physical copy to OptomCAS. I was wondering if anyone has done this before? On its FAQ section, it is mentioned that I need to indicate the mailing address of the evaluator as well as printing off a form for the evaluator to include in the evaluation. However, I am having trouble accessing the form. Can anyone give me some instructions on this?

Thanks so much in advance!
 
Agreed. Also, I think it's unusual to send physical copies of rec letters to OptomCAS. Probably much easier on their end to receive only electronic submissions.

The form you're talking about is, I think, one with some basic questions like "How long have you known the applicant?" and ratings of attributes like trustworthiness, punctuality, etc. As far as I know, the only way to access that form is for your evaluator to click on the link in the email OptomCAS sends them.