Wrong DAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlekseiMaestro

Reaction score
Is it possible that Prometric reported a wrong score? I am so confused about how is it possible that I scored 15 on RC, while the articles were quite easy, and I used to score 22 on average on DAT Bootcamp where articles are much harder than on actual one.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If you feel it’s incorrect, go to the official DAT rules pdf. I believe there is an option to have them review your test/score for accuracy at a cost.

Yes, it would be nice to have someone prove them wrong, but getting that satisfaction may be prove as elusive as Bigfoot.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's really, really unlikely. There is only one time I've seen this happen and it resulted in the student scoring something like a 2 in the QR section instead of their actual score. It's far more likely that you made careless error than it is a mistake on the testing end. You can ask for a score audit, but that costs money.

Sure the articles may have been easier than DATBootcamp, but did you read the questions properly or look for any tricks that may have been present in the question/article? Also, did you just skim the whole article for statistics or specific statements? Sometimes you need to infer to answer questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Highly unlikely. I thought I got at least a 25 after RC but I ended up getting 20. For me, I think 43-44/50 is a 20. And yes the passages are easier than Bootcamp but there are quite a few tricky questions you need to read twice.

If they were too easy you might have done well but because it is percentile based missing any questions at all might have hurt you more