WSU/Loyola

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TraumaDR, Nov 12, 2002.

1. TraumaDR

TraumaDR Member

hey guys!

Have any August MCATers heard from either Wright St. or Loyola.?? These are the only two schools I have not received secondaries from. I checked AMCAS and it shows that Loyola hasnt done a thing, while Wright St. downloaded my file on Oct. 25th. How long did it take you guys to receive secondaries from these schools. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. unicorn1

unicorn1 Junior Member

loyola took a long time....i submitted my amcas aug 13th and
    I didnt get there secondary untill the first week of october.

4. nina512

nina512 Senior Member

What amcas told me was that Loyola only accepts the paper version of the app. So amcas sends a paper version through snail mail to get there. It's probably one of the reasons they took so long.

5. klp14

klp14 Member in Flipflops

I too am an August MCATer still waiting for Loyola. I feel like a high schooler again, checking the mail so adamently every day.

6. conure

conure Master Distiller

I'm and Aug MCAT'r and Aug only. I recieved their secondary around the first week of Nov. It is due within 30 days.

good luck

7. anxiousmed

anxiousmed Senior Member

They screen at loyola for secondaries so its not like everyone gets it. so wish you guys luck....i have a question for all those that have finsihed it, how long after your file was complete did you hear for an interview?