WSU/Loyola

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TraumaDR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys!

Have any August MCATers heard from either Wright St. or Loyola.?? These are the only two schools I have not received secondaries from. I checked AMCAS and it shows that Loyola hasnt done a thing, while Wright St. downloaded my file on Oct. 25th. How long did it take you guys to receive secondaries from these schools. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

loyola took a long time....i submitted my amcas aug 13th and
I didnt get there secondary untill the first week of october.

What amcas told me was that Loyola only accepts the paper version of the app. So amcas sends a paper version through snail mail to get there. It's probably one of the reasons they took so long.

Members don't see this ad :)
I too am an August MCATer still waiting for Loyola. I feel like a high schooler again, checking the mail so adamently every day.

I'm and Aug MCAT'r and Aug only. I recieved their secondary around the first week of Nov. It is due within 30 days.

good luck

They screen at loyola for secondaries so its not like everyone gets it. so wish you guys luck....i have a question for all those that have finsihed it, how long after your file was complete did you hear for an interview?