WSU School of Pharmacy interview Result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hi everyone,

I interviewed on march 3rd of 2017 and I have not heard back yet. I am worried about it because it is my first choice pharmacy school.
Were there applicants rejected at all or they take pretty much everyone? I heard that they were going to increase the class size up to 200 seats. Is that true?

Thank you

Hi! If you haven't heard from them already--
It is not uncommon at WSU for there to be some wait time before hearing back from admissions. In our last student ambassador meeting we were told that they were going to try and have as many decisions out as soon as possible, since they do make close to real time decisions. I know it can be stressful, but keep your head up! As for the class size increase, that number will include both Spokane and Yakima cohorts; I can't imagine it going that high, but it is possible.
 
Hi everyone,

I interviewed on march 3rd of 2017 and I have not heard back yet. I am worried about it because it is my first choice pharmacy school.
Were there applicants rejected at all or they take pretty much everyone? I heard that they were going to increase the class size up to 200 seats. Is that true?

Thank you

I got my admissions offer on the 17th
 
Hello everyone!
I applied to this years cycle on Feb 9th and still waiting for an admission decision. How long do they normally respond back after an interview? I unfortunately did not receive a same day interview admission letter.