WTF Math Destroyer #11 and #12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

luv8724

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is real DAT anything like questions in these two? they are insane...

Members don't see this ad.

I never did them. I only did upto test #10...... Never got any pvalues.... Or anything like test #11, 12.

I never did them. I only did upto test #10...... Never got any pvalues.... Or anything like test #11, 12.

Second that... They only frustrated me LOL so I just didn't do them haba. Figured it wasn't worth the stress. I got no pvalue questions or anything like that but I did get a few complicated probability questions on the real DAT so I guess you should maybe skim it n it may help?

Best of luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You better know how to do test 11 and 12 if you want to do really well on DAT qr, p value questions are starting to show up more and more.

If you want to make a great score, I'd suggest knowing it all. Some people can pull 30s on the QR.

However, if math isn't your strong suit and you don't think you'll need a great QR score to bring up your AA, I don't think knowing everything is necessary. It's a pretty well known fact on this site that some schools don't really care about the QR score at all. That being said, I still wouldn't discount it! I really don't like math, but I still did spend a considerable amount of time studying for it.

I only really focused on tests 1-6 and did them multiple times. However, for the really hard probability problems, I just said, "To heck with that!" and didn't learn how to do them. I still made a 21, which I was very happy with.

Know your trig. Know other tricks about triangles.

Thanks Kingsta... I have a picture of your DAT score as my background lol thinking that Im going to score as high as yours lol That's when I started studying too.. and my test is tmr... dang it... lol

Thanks Kingsta... I have a picture of your DAT score as my background lol thinking that Im going to score as high as yours lol That's when I started studying too.. and my test is tmr... dang it... lol

Glad it could be motivation haha, KILL THE DAT!!! Good luck let us know how it goes.