WUSTL post-I acceptance rate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Latteandaprayer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don’t shoot the messenger, but I heard from a student that getting an II is the biggest hurdle in getting in. In theory, with a size of 25 students, they likely admit 50 applicants. They probably interview around 110 students (9 interviewees per date, 12 dates, adding 2 for luck). This means they accept 45% of all students who interview.

45% is higher than their general A rate of 35%, but not by much. Does anyone have any insight? If not, that’s chill; I’m not actually assuming an II = high chance. Of course, it is true that an II is the hardest part, since they shrink their pool down by a lot. This is true for pretty much all schools, though.

I’m just a numbers person, and I like knowing the data. I’m not using this to make irrational decisions or to get my hopes up.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You're clearly an excellent applicant, you should believe in yourself a bit more! See if you can check the acceptances thread for the past few years and contact anyone who posted a WUSTL A via SDN in addition to whatever comes of this post--some people are more willing to speak about their programs a bit more openly in private discussion.

Reactions: 1 user