Quantcast

WVSOM? ANY info lately???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone else been in "deferred" status for awhile with WVSOM? I've been in that status since 10/25. Is it just a slow rejection or what? Has anybody heard from them that is deferred? Just wondering if others are waiting too. :luck:

momgracea

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you find out you were deferred? Was it listed on line? Mine (last I checked) still said I was being reviewed. :(

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long ago were you complete?

Mine was in review for right at a month. Then, it went to decision deferred status. It's been stuck there since then. It shows up online where it once said that it was being reviewed.

PatDO12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about pre or post interview? I only received an interview from wvsom recently and was complete in late Oct.

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about pre-interview.

Good luck with your interview!:luck:

Are you in the area or out of state/area?

NJDO01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did you find out you were deferred? Was it listed on line? Mine (last I checked) still said I was being reviewed. :(

Same here and my primaries were done on 11/26

lala83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
ya i've been sitting on decision deferred since october now. grrr

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just starting to wonder since I don't know how late they continue to interview. I wonder what takes them so long. I'll just continue to wait. At least it's not a rejection.

momgracea

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was complete Dec. 5 - now I sit and wait. At least it's not a pre-interview hold....yet!

HemaOncoDoc

One Step At A Time
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ya i've been sitting on decision deferred since october now. grrr
They have accepted students from decision deferred. I was taken off that status and finally received my acceptance letter today.

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's nice to know there is still hope.
Congrats HemaOncoDoc

Big Cat

WVSOM 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was on decision deferred before I was accepted as well. One of the things that might be keeping you there include classes you have this semester that, when completed, will give you the minimum requirement for matriculation to WVSOM. Check that out if you haven't already.

MacGyverWVSOM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else been in "deferred" status for awhile with WVSOM? I've been in that status since 10/25. Is it just a slow rejection or what? Has anybody heard from them that is deferred? Just wondering if others are waiting too. :luck:

IM me about this... each situation is different.

~"The Don"

businessman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been on hold with WVSOM since last August. I just got an email to go there for an interview in March. There is movement...finally

businessman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratualtions. I enjoyed my interview a lot, its very relaxed and they only asked relevant questions. The school and facilities are also really nice if you haven't been there before.

Thanks, I haven't been there before, but I'm excited to go there. Everyone I have talked to seems so nice.

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been on hold with WVSOM since last August. I just got an email to go there for an interview in March. There is movement...finally

Wow. Congrats. I really hope to hear from them. Good luck at the interview.:luck: