WVSOM? ANY info lately???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwilldlvr

not listening
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else been in "deferred" status for awhile with WVSOM? I've been in that status since 10/25. Is it just a slow rejection or what? Has anybody heard from them that is deferred? Just wondering if others are waiting too. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

How did you find out you were deferred? Was it listed on line? Mine (last I checked) still said I was being reviewed. :(

How long ago were you complete?

Mine was in review for right at a month. Then, it went to decision deferred status. It's been stuck there since then. It shows up online where it once said that it was being reviewed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we talking about pre or post interview? I only received an interview from wvsom recently and was complete in late Oct.

I'm talking about pre-interview.

Good luck with your interview!:luck:

Are you in the area or out of state/area?

How did you find out you were deferred? Was it listed on line? Mine (last I checked) still said I was being reviewed. :(

Same here and my primaries were done on 11/26

ya i've been sitting on decision deferred since october now. grrr

I was just starting to wonder since I don't know how late they continue to interview. I wonder what takes them so long. I'll just continue to wait. At least it's not a rejection.

I was complete Dec. 5 - now I sit and wait. At least it's not a pre-interview hold....yet!

ya i've been sitting on decision deferred since october now. grrr
They have accepted students from decision deferred. I was taken off that status and finally received my acceptance letter today.

It's nice to know there is still hope.
Congrats HemaOncoDoc

I was on decision deferred before I was accepted as well. One of the things that might be keeping you there include classes you have this semester that, when completed, will give you the minimum requirement for matriculation to WVSOM. Check that out if you haven't already.

Anyone else been in "deferred" status for awhile with WVSOM? I've been in that status since 10/25. Is it just a slow rejection or what? Has anybody heard from them that is deferred? Just wondering if others are waiting too. :luck:

IM me about this... each situation is different.

~"The Don"

I have been on hold with WVSOM since last August. I just got an email to go there for an interview in March. There is movement...finally

Congratualtions. I enjoyed my interview a lot, its very relaxed and they only asked relevant questions. The school and facilities are also really nice if you haven't been there before.

Thanks, I haven't been there before, but I'm excited to go there. Everyone I have talked to seems so nice.

I have been on hold with WVSOM since last August. I just got an email to go there for an interview in March. There is movement...finally

Wow. Congrats. I really hope to hear from them. Good luck at the interview.:luck: