WVSOM clinical rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bill_Brasky

To Bill Brasky!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question for all the MS III's and IV's out there from WVSOM. What do you think of the quality of your clinical rotations, how well they prepare you for competitive residencies, # of electives, choosing your own hospitals, etc.?

-Bill Brasky
"Fourth: Hey, you ever go camping with Brasky?

Third: Many times.

First: I went camping with Brasky, his wife, and his daughter Debbie!

Third: Debbie Brasky?

First: Debbie Brasky. She's 7-years-old, goes about 3'5", 55 pounds. So, I'm in the back of a pickup with Bill Brasky and a live deer! Well, Brasky, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, "I'm Bill Brasky! Say it!" Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth - "Billbrasky!" It wasn't exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer!"

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Richie, In two months? There is a sign up sheet on the second floor already....

Megalofyia said:
Richie, In two months? There is a sign up sheet on the second floor already....

Well instead of giving us a definitive date, the class as a whole decides when they are ready. Scary huh? I'm 98% dead set on Princeton, but I've got a couple of friends talking me into CAMC still. But yeah I see the sheets out there, I just haven't inked my name in yet. I plan to do my 4th year rotations at places in my given speciality outside of WV and for the most part, I've got that licked. :p

-Richie