WVSOM interview question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received the secondary stuff for WVSOM. However, it states that the LORs must be sent directly from the writers. My school uses a centralized service, so 2/3 writers don't have copies anymore after the office received the originals.

Will WVSOM accept these, or should I cancel my interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure they'll accept your letters if they are from a letter service. But do call and find out.

JKDMed said:
I just received the secondary stuff for WVSOM. However, it states that the LORs must be sent directly from the writers. My school uses a centralized service, so 2/3 writers don't have copies anymore after the office received the originals.

Will WVSOM accept these, or should I cancel my interview?

i think they will accept them. my school also uses a lor file service, and my letters were sent into wvsom a few weeks before i was invited for an interview and got the secondary packet. i think the major issue is having signed a waiver/non-waiver form for your letters. if that was sent with your letters (which i'm sure it was), i doubt you will have any problems.

k

Yeah, they'll accept them. I use interfolio and they had no problem with it.
Good luck. They're all very sweet though, so no worries.
colleen