WVSOM Interview Transportation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nutka1111

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview for WVSOM comming up in February and I'm wracking my brain trying to find transportation from NYC. If someone from my area (Long Island NY) has recentrly gone to WV, could you please post how best to get there without driving or flying? I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Please incude specifics such as names of bus services ets. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

nutka1111 said:
I have an interview for WVSOM comming up in February and I'm wracking my brain trying to find transportation from NYC. If someone from my area (Long Island NY) has recentrly gone to WV, could you please post how best to get there without driving or flying? I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Please incude specifics such as names of bus services ets. Thanks.
I'm not from NYC, but I figure I'd chime in anyway :) Greenbriar valley airport (FAA code: LWB) is serviced by Delta Connection and U.S. Airways, although service is VERY limited (~ 1 or 2 flights per day :scared: ). Check out the following web site for more info (http://www.gvairport.com/). Your only other alternatives are to fly into Charleston WV --www.yeagerairport.com-- (2 hour drive) or Roanoke VA--www.roanokeregionalairport.com-- (1.5 hour drive). I have found Charleston to be generaly cheaper than Roanoke. The nearest AMTRAK station is White Sulphur Springs, which is maybe ~10mi from Lewisburg. Hope that helps!