WVU DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WilmyPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am curious to see if anyone else has heard back from WVU for the class of 2021. I applied at the end of October and have not received any word from them about interviews. Is anyone else in a similar boat? Thanks! Best of luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I know that they haven't filled their class, but they they have done their first round of interviews in early January.

Hi! I know that they haven't filled their class, but they they have done their first round of interviews in early January.
Thanks so much for the update! I appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I am curious to see if anyone else has heard back from WVU for the class of 2021. I applied at the end of October and have not received any word from them about interviews. Is anyone else in a similar boat? Thanks! Best of luck to all!
My roommate and I are in the same boat. We have not been updated of our status. I would assume that if we were out of the running they would have emailed us by now, but who knows.

I did email once asking for an update and received a very vague answer about interviews "sometime" in January.

Best of luck!

My roommate and I are in the same boat. We have not been updated of our status. I would assume that if we were out of the running they would have emailed us by now, but who knows.

I did email once asking for an update and received a very vague answer about interviews "sometime" in January.

Best of luck!
I am thinking we are in the "maybe" pile. I feel that if we did not meet the requirements we would have been notified by now. Hopefully they are just reviewing the middle selection of candidates again for another round of interviews.

I emailed a while ago too in order to make sure my application was received and had the reply of "your application is under review by the committee." However, that was a few weeks ago.

Please keep me updated on any further progress and best of luck to you and your roommate!

Reactions: 1 user
I am thinking we are in the "maybe" pile. I feel that if we did not meet the requirements we would have been notified by now. Hopefully they are just reviewing the middle selection of candidates again for another round of interviews.

I emailed a while ago too in order to make sure my application was received and had the reply of "your application is under review by the committee." However, that was a few weeks ago.

Please keep me updated on any further progress and best of luck to you and your roommate!
So, I emailed today and they responded saying, "Yes, your application is still active. Once we have our class accepted, then all letter will be going out."

I copied that straight from my email, and I know there are typos. From this it looks like there was only one interview day and that since we were not invited they just kinda pushed us to the side and will send everything out at once. Thoughts?

So, I emailed today and they responded saying, "Yes, your application is still active. Once we have our class accepted, then all letter will be going out."

I copied that straight from my email, and I know there are typos. From this it looks like there was only one interview day and that since we were not invited they just kinda pushed us to the side and will send everything out at once. Thoughts?

If that is the case then I am pretty disappointed. It has taken a really long time to hear anything from them, and I do not think they should keep students waiting like they are.

If that is the case then I am pretty disappointed. It has taken a really long time to hear anything from them, and I do not think they should keep students waiting like they are.
I asked if there would be another interview date and she responded saying there was no other date set and that those not invited were on an alternate list. I am very disappointed with their responses and lack thereof. We went through all this trouble applying, the least they could do is keep us properly updated.

Reactions: 1 user